As everyone should be doing in their home life, we continue looking to ways to reduce our carbon footprint, and produce Greener shoots. As standard we put these measures in place:
*Ask crew & clients to bring their own reusable water bottles & hot Keep Cups
*Ask crew & clients to condiser choosing Vegan food for lunch
*Using studio & location re-usable crockery & cutlery rather than disposables
*Bike to studios/Locations if possible. Or use company Pedal Me.
*Use Public Transport rather than private vehicles.
*Recycle – we use Quantum Waste a professional waste recycling company.
Having been to a Sustainability talk hosted by AOP recently, we are implementing these further measures:
*Asking Studios if they use renewable energy – and booking one ones who do.
*Talking to stylists and clients about using models own wardrobe & clothing, andusing the Styling Bank hire company to hire in wardrobe.
*Choosing Vegan menus for all crew
*Advising against long haul travel where possible.
*Asking crew/clients to ‘car pool’, travel to shoots.
*Become members of AdGreen to further our knowledge and continue the conversations on how to make changes to provide ‘Green Productions’.
We have been making preparations in order to continue to manage productions and provide a safe, efficient and positive working environment on set for all cast and crew.
To ensure we are all fully up to speed at LouLou we have completed the First Option H&S ‘Covid 19 Managing risk on Production’ course, and are on the APA database as official APA Covid Supervisors.
Based on recent guidelines published from organisations such as the APA and the AOP we have compiled a set of dedicated measures to ensure the safe guarding of all crew, clients and cast on the shoot.
* Prior to the shoot complete a full risk assessment on a job by job basis.
* Allocate a member of production to be a Covid -19 officer to supervise other elements of Covid-19 preparation and conduct on set.
* Provide PPE including masks/respirators, visors, gloves and hand sanitizer. Include enhanced PPE if required.
* Advise all crew re the correct procedure for donning and removal of PPE.
* Supply clear health etiquette posters to be placed around the set.
* Provide locations that are suitable, relevant and available and request a copy of the locations own Covid -19 preparedness plans including cleaning prior to and after shooting.
* For catering purposes we will consider individual hotboxes or individual pre packed food. Or we will offer per diems for crew bringing their own meals to work if necessary. Wherever possible crew will be asked to provide their own hot and cold drinks.
* All crew, cast and clients attending the shoot will be asked to read and sign a Covid-19 Health declaration form.
To see more detailed production guidelines please go to:
COVID-19 PRODUCTION GUIDLINES https://www.the-aop.org/coronavirus-guidance
We can still stay safe and have a great shoot!
LouLou Productions provides a unique and efficient production and location finding service. We take great pride in our location scouting and have scouted and produced in many countries across the globe. We can offer you locations from our extensive database, or can personally scout exclusive new locations according to your brief. Additionally, we can do basic Art Buying and recommend photographers as well as DOPs and DITs. We also provide casting, styling, set building & HMU. With over 15 years experience we are able to deliver practical and creative solutions to your project. But we don’t have to do all that – we can work with smaller projects that require fewer elements. That’s the beauty of what we do – we can be flexible to suit your needs!
Production Services we offer include:
- Location research & scouting
- Location Management & insurance
- Crew booking
- Art Buying
- Vehicle & equipment rental
- Travel logistics
- Set design & model making
- Comprehensive budget management
We have worked with:
Nick & Chloe
Julia Fullerton Batten
Chris Frazer Smith
Wyatt Clarke Jones
Black Dog represents